We’ll always keep your data safe and secure.
- We’ll only use your data to improve your experience with us
- We don’t believe in spamming
- If we have no reason to hold your data, we will delete it
- Protecting Your Privacy
At BrainMen, we are 100% committed to the protection and security of your privacy. If you have any questions or queries about how we protect and use your data, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways — what we do depends on the information.
- Sending you information by email about our new products and services: To keep you updated and in the loop. We only send this with your permission and you can opt out at any time by replying or sending an email to email@example.com.
- Send you confirmation emails: We’ve got to do this to perform our contract with you.
- Any contact you may have had with us over the phone, via email, social media or in person: So we can maintain the administration of our websites, business & communications with you as users.
- Analyse the use of our websites & services: So we can continue to provide you with an exemplary service.
At any time you may request to see what information we have about you by submitting a request through our contact form online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time you may request to remove information we have about you by submitting a request through our contact form online or by emailing email@example.com
This page may be updated from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If any significant changes are made to our Data Protection Policies, we will make that clear on our websites and/or other services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use any of our sites.
How to manage Cookies:
Most browsers allow you the option to refuse to accept cookies, as well as to delete them.
The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via the following links:
- (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- (c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- (d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- (e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- (e) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Keeping your information
We’ll only hold onto your information for 36 MONTHS. After that we will delete your information from our systems.
If reasonably necessary or required in order to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or other personally identifiable information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.